Lovin' the Little Things

Lovin' the Little Things

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Acts of the Apostles Part 2

Attributes members have been counseled to improve on:
  • Love for all mankind
  • Abstain from fornication
  • Study
  • Keep to your own business and work
  • Be sober and put on love, faith, hope, and salvation
  • Edify one another
  • Support the weak and be patient
  • Rejoice evermore
  • Pray
  • Give thanks
  • Quench not the spirit
  • Despise not prophecies
  • Hold fast to that which is good
  • Abstain from the appearance of evil
  1. I plan on improving in my study. I will accomplish this goal by properly preparing for this religion course, preparing for church lessons in advance, and continue my study of personal topics I have questions on. I will devote at least one hour a day to these tasks.
  2. I will improve on my patience. I know that as I make this a goal, opportunities will abound, thats what happens when you ask for patience. It becomes acquired as I recognize what trials I am facing, and take a step back and breath as I overcome them.
  3. The last virtue I will focus on is edifying one another. My husband had to drop this class for some personal reasons but I plan on teaching him the things he would have learned. This is important because as we talk about the gospel together, we can become enlightened together as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment